Perform drafting duties using basic drafting skills and techniques. Assignments are closely supervised and are designed to develop the employee’s understanding of drafting techniques, corporate standards and procedures. Drafters will either be dedicated to Electrical or Civil design projects.
Education / Experience
Drafting Certificate or equivalent experience.
Possess skills in the following areas:
· High School level mathematics
· CADD, word processing, spreadsheet, and e-mail software
· Drafting, including scales, drawing layout, lettering, and a high degree of accuracy in copying
· Working in a team environment
· Communicating effectively with co-workers
Duties & Responsibilities
Employee may be called upon to perform any or all of the following functions:
· Revise drawings per markups
· Perform Engineering support tasks under limited supervision
· Learn and apply the corporate standard of drafting and engineering practices
· Learn and properly use the document management system
· Learn and apply corporate standard engineering practices
· Take personal responsibility for the quality and accuracy of his/her work
· Bring potential project-related problems and possible solutions to the attention of the responsible party
· Travel out of town for short periods of time as required by projects and assignments
· Other duties as required
Dashiell is a leading national provider of technical services to the electric utility, power generation, industrial, renewable and energy industries. These services include planning and systems studies, design and engineering, maintenance and testing, program management, construction, and turnkey EPC projects. Built on 50 years of experience handling large scale complex projects; Dashiell is unique in that we are a turnkey Engineering, Construction, and Testing company that specializes in medium and high voltage electrical infrastructure. More information about Dashiell can be found at www.dashiell.com
Must be at least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship. No third party recruiters please.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications