Shipping and Receiving
|Title:||Shipping and Receiving|
|Location:||Deer Park, TX|
Responsible for coordinating shipping and receiving in a warehouse setting, while adhering to legal and company guidelines.
Education / Experience
- High school dipolma or equivalent is required
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and e-mail software required
- Forklift experience and certification preferred
Duties & Responsibilities
Employee may be called upon to perform any or all of the following functions:
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong material and time management skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Track daily shipments to ensure timely deliveries.
- Maintain and distribute shipment tracking information.
- Coordinate freight carriers.
- Maintain log of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Organize daily work schedules.
- Confirm all shipment accuracy.
- Coordinate loading, unloading and warehouse stocking of all shipments.
- Prepare outgoing shipments with associated paperwork.
- Enforce all safety rules, confidentiality practices and company policies
- Other duties as required
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications