|Title:||IT Support Specialist|
Up holds the Vision, Mission, Goals, and Values of the Company.
This position is responsible for installing, configuring, upgrading, maintaining, and repairing workstations, printers, peripheral devices, and software.
- Install, configure, and support desktop and laptop workstations, software, printers, peripheral devices, etc. This includes Microsoft Office suite and various other Windows applications.
- Provides support for workstation operating system, hardware, and network issues
- Provides support for Microsoft Office suite, web browsers, anti-virus, file management, and back-up systems
- Install, configure, upgrade, maintain, repair, or replace hardware and software systems
- Assists Network Administrator with any projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Network Administrator
- Associate degree in a related field or A+ certification
- 1-3 years experience providing IT support
- Candidate must pass a Background Check and Drug Screen (required)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Working knowledge of desktop operating systems and related computer technologies
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable team player
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND QUALITIES
• Individual Performance – Consistently performs work that meets or exceeds goals, expectations, quality standards and client requirements. Strives for excellence by seeking challenges, self-development, improving knowledge and skills.
• Results – Achieves positive results by problem solving, setting goals and priorities, has high standards for delivering an excellent work product.
• Technical expertise – Possesses, and continually seeks to improve, sound technical and professional knowledge and skills.
• Communication – Demonstrates effective communication through active listening, presentation skills, and strong verbal and written skills.
• Teamwork – works hard and efficiently within a team to achieve group goals; takes the interests of others into consideration when taking action and is respected and trusted by others.
- Meet project deadlines as required
- Working at a computer for several hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Performing typical office activities