is a leading electrical engineering firm, providing high voltage substation and transmission line design as well as engineering services to electric utilities and private developers. Founded in 1994, our mission is to drive positive change through our power delivery solutions enhancing the standard of living in the communities we serve. With our continued growth and expansion nationwide, our team strives to be North America’s most respected power delivery solutions provider known for our quality and reliable service.
- Commitment to Excellence: We approach each day with grit and fortitude to achieve excellence in all of our daily interactions.
- Integrity: We expect noble intent in all interactions by being ethical, open, and honest.
- Teamwork: We support and respect each other's efforts by working together to provide the best possible outcomes.
- Adaptability: We are flexible and adapt to new delivery methods and willing to take measured risk.
- Balance: We recognize and respect the necessity to cultivate balance in our lives while providing impeccable service.
- Safety: Safety is the core that all our values center around. We will find a solution for every customer, but we will find the option that protects our people, our customers and our communities. We focus on safety excellence because safety brings you home.
The Project Scheduler creates and updates project schedules to ensure timely completion of engineering projects. Creates a variety of reports to assist Project Managers, Management, and Engineering team with maintaining project timeliness and identifying commitment issues.
- Individual Performance – Consistently performs work that meets or exceeds goals, expectations, quality standards and client requirements. Strives for excellence by seeking challenges, self-development, improving knowledge and skills
- Results – Achieves positive results by problem solving, setting goals and priorities, has high standards for delivering an excellent work product.
- Customer focus – is driven to maintain a solid relationship with clients thru the execution of work of the highest quality, meeting project schedules, and has a clear understanding and belief that for the Company to be successful and grow – clients must see us as their top consultant in the industry.
- Technical expertise – Possesses, and continually seeks to improve, sound technical and professional knowledge and skills.
- Communication – Demonstrates effective communication through active listening, presentation skills, and strong verbal and written skills
- Teamwork – works hard and efficiently within a team to achieve group goals; takes the interests of others into consideration when taking action and is respected and trusted by others
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in project scheduling. Scheduling on engineering projects is preferred.
- Experience working with scheduling software. Primavera experience is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills